Prof. Domenico GirelliProfessor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Verona
Institution: University of Verona, Department of Medicine
Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Veneto Region Referral Center for Iron Metabolism Disorders, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona
- Center of Excellence of EuroBloodNet (European Reference Network for Rare Hematological Diseases)
- 2016 to Present: Coordinator of the AOUI-VR Multidisciplinary Team on Rare Hematological Disorders, official partner of the European Reference Network (ERN) “EuroBloodNet” appointed by EU Commission.
- 2016 to Present: Member of the Advisory Board, Cariverona Foundation.
- 2015 to Present: Veneto Region Referral Centre for Diagnosis and Therapy of Disorders of Iron Metabolism at Policlinico G.B. Rossi, Verona.
- 2012 to Present: Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Verona
- 2011 to Present: Head of the Multidisciplinary Team for Iron Disorders of the Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona (AOUI-VR)
- 2009 to Present: Head of Unit of Urgency Medicine, at the Unit of Internal Medicine “B”, Policlinico G.B. Rossi, Verona.
- Verona, Italy