Prof. Jens Meier
Institution: Kepler Universitätsklinikum (General Hospital), Linz, Austria
Specialty: Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- University of Linz, Austria
- graduated from Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
- held positions in the Clinics of Anesthesiology at hospitals in Munich and Frankfurt a. M., Germany before becoming a Resident at the Clinic of Anesthesiology at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt a. M.
- Associate Professor in Anesthesiology, Frankfurt a. M. in 2009 and the Principal investigator in four different clinical studies (Phoenix NCT00021502, ACCESS: NCT00334828, OASIS: NCT01273779, HYPOX)
- appointed ‘Oberarzt’ to the Intensive Care Unit at the Clinic of Anesthesiology of the Eberhard Karls University, Frankfurt a. M. in 2012
- head of the Intensive Care Unit of the University Hospital in Tübingen, Germany in the same year before taking his current position as Head of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care in the General Hospital, Linz, Austria.
- member of the scientific committee of the NATA and the subcommittee 6 of the European Society of Anesthesiology
- Linz, Austria